Enjoy freedom from having to apply eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara or lipstick before you go out of the house.
Scar camouflage and areola pigmentation are services we offer to our clients to help conceal scars from accident, injury or surgeries – helping to build confidence.
Denise George of Forever Ink has been very successful providing clients, both men and women, with the professional technique of hair simulation.
Forever Ink of Akron OH
Welcome to Forever Ink in Akron, OH – we specialize in permanent cosmetic makeup paramedical cosmetic tattooing. Denise George, owner of Forever Ink prides herself on providing quality permanent cosmetic makeup services in a clean and hygienic atmosphere. Wake up each morning looking refreshed with permanent makeup! Her experience includes continuing education classes, attendance at a variety of conventions, and ownership of her own salon and training facility since 2000.
What is permanent cosmetic makeup? Permanent Cosmetics, also known as Permanent Makeup, Cosmetic Tattooing and Micropigmentation, is a non-surgical procedure which is both safe and effective. A topical anesthetic is applied and most clients agree that the procedure is far more comfortable than they had imagined. There is a large array of services offered … whether it be subtle eyeliner, natural looking eyebrows or stunning lip color.
Eyeliner – $175
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup?
- Suffer from allergies related to cosmetics
- Wear contact lenses
- Have vision problems that affect makeup application, experience difficulty with their close-up vision when applying makeup.
- Have dexterity problems or arthritis making application of cosmetics difficult
- Have sustained burns, scars, or vitiligo
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of their lip line or eyebrows
- Lead an active lifestyle, where sweat will have the makeup run or smear
- Need to save time in daily routines
- Are tired of applying and reapplying makeup throughout the day
- Have a complete or partial loss of eyebrows caused from alopecia, hypothyroidism, or chemotherapy treatments, or other conditions